Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Slim with two up seats

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 02:11 PM
MARCUS 79
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slim with two up seats

Would like to see any pics of the Slim with two up seat options..........

Old 12-16-2014, 05:56 PM
CajunIron
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mustang Wide Vintage Touring with removable backrest. Comfortable seat gets better the more hours you spend in it. It was well worth the investment.

Attached Thumbnails Slim with two up seats-20141005_171113.jpg   Slim with two up seats-20141005_171144.jpg  
Old 03-13-2015, 03:28 PM
imovelives
Advanced
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MARCUS 79
Not a 2 up but very comfy. Messy garage I know.

Old 04-28-2015, 03:51 PM
MARCUS 79
Tourer

Originally Posted by imovelives
Not a 2 up but very comfy. Messy garage I know.

What brand of seat is that? Are they custom made imovelives?

Old 05-17-2015, 10:12 AM
Armymech99
Stage II
Default Corbin Touring Seat

If anyone is interested, I bought the corbin seat for my slim last year, but have only used it maybe a month or so cause the wife hates how tall it makes her sit. I would be willing to trade someone for the Sundowner seat. Don't look like it has the ride comfort that the Corbin has, but whatever makes momma happy.

Attached Thumbnails Slim with two up seats-2015-05-17-11.05.27.jpg   Slim with two up seats-dsc_0020.jpg  
Old 05-17-2015, 12:41 PM
KYfishtail
Cruiser
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by MARCUS 79

Old 05-17-2015, 10:54 PM
jcsshane
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Armymech99
If anyone is interested, I bought the corbin seat for my slim last year, but have only used it maybe a month or so cause the wife hates how tall it makes her sit. I would be willing to trade someone for the Sundowner seat. Don't look like it has the ride comfort that the Corbin has, but whatever makes momma happy.

Have you tried the Sundowner yet? Not sure the height for the rider will change. That and as the Sundowner puts you even lower....you get the picture. If you haven't most HD dealers have demo seats you can throw on the bike ad take a ride. Might save on making a change that doesn't solve the problem. A possible solution may be taking the back portion off and trimming the pillion area a bit. You can also trim the angle a bit more tilting to the back of the bike....will make it more comfortable for the passenger.

Just a thought...or two...LOL

Old 05-18-2015, 10:07 AM
Steve635
Cruiser

Yep, I have a sundowner that I had on my 14 Slim, but I liked the look of the original better and only had it on for about a week. I'll trade.

Old 07-22-2015, 02:08 PM
SlimPaul
Advanced
Default Trade?

I would be interested in exchanging the seats: I have a 2015 Sundowner for my Slim. PM me if interested and we can see if we can make things work out

Old 07-22-2015, 03:53 PM
skeletonizer
Stage III

I have concerns about the passenger floor board on the exhaust side. It seems it would cook her foot?

I think I may explore 2-into-1 options and/or relocating the footboards upward above the top pipe. She is only 4'10" anyways...

Quick Reply: Slim with two up seats