Daihatsu Midget II D Type '98

• Thread starter mgrinshpon
  • 4 comments
mgrinshpon
I've looked everywhere in the forum but couldn't find a tune. Anyone try tuning this yet or should I have a go at it?

Also, obligatory absurd image:
133947_10150122342641913_547011912_7485291_6172523_o.jpg

LOL I wonder what would happen in that instance where you are taking the inside line into a corner and the stupid AI, with no regard to any other car, pushes anything out of the way and off the track. So wonder how the lil midget handles that when the opp is a Dodge Ram? :nervous:

What exactly kind of tune are you aiming for?

The Midget isn't a vehicle with a lot of potential really.
I was playing a friend on splitscreen, he had the Midget, I had the Kart. We took a course maker track on Eifel. He went as hard as he could, I went in reverse... And I won by miles. :D

Also, that pic is awesome. You didn't seriously take the Midget to the truck race did you!?

What exactly kind of tune are you aiming for?

The Midget isn't a vehicle with a lot of potential really.
I was playing a friend on splitscreen, he had the Midget, I had the Kart. We took a course maker track on Eifel. He went as hard as he could, I went in reverse... And I won by miles. :D

Also, that pic is awesome. You didn't seriously take the Midget to the truck race did you!?

I did. I won.* Might aim for the supercar championship next.
As for tunes, I was wondering what people had laying around for whatever purposes. This is clearly the greatest car in all of GT5, better than even the ferocious Minica Dangan ZZ.

*after spending 200,000 on it. Can't get it to win in the Daytona Speedway, though.

Back