Ho-oooooo-oooo-leeeee skittles Batman, this woman right here [video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD4L1ph3

Ars Tribunus Militum
Subscriptor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKx4MeBybkc

You really need to click the video link - I can't do it justice.

Actually, your life depends on it.

This is in reference to the "mystery missile" 35 miles offshore (California).

So the story was debunked and found to be most closely associated with US Airways 808 from Honolulu to Phoenix. ( http://blog1.bahneman.com/content/it-wa ... flight-808 )

I'm only posting as an attempt to get one of you good Arsians to volunteer and get over there to help calm her down.

:bigdumbgrin:

Update on Invasion of American cities by UN Forces and attempts to blow nuclear bombs here

bluloo

Ars Legatus Legionis
Subscriptor++
550egress.jpg

double-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1219545212.jpg

woman-screaming.jpg

telepathy.gif

bY0CFP.jpg

cat-derp.jpg

sunglassesderp.jpg

Yeah. I got nuthin'

pauli

Ars Legatus Legionis
Botany Dave":3lxw9ynz said:
This poor lady need to go back onto her meds.
why? she's in apparent good physical health, attending to basic needs, appears to be living reasonably well, and her life is way, way more exciting than that of anybody here (with the possible exception of those who get shot at for a living). she's found a safe outlet for the crazy.

shannim

Ars Legatus Legionis
Subscriptor++
FreeRadical*":3m6qvu0i said:
I get a "I am an actress looking for work" feel from the video, but I tend toward skepticism
It's possible. Her YouTube channel is "colesakick". As in, "Coleen is a kick," which implies to me that she's perfectly aware she's humorous to others and is milking it as much as possible.

I love her YouTube profile information (certain things bolded for emphasis):
Name: Colleen
Channel Views: 109,429
Total Upload Views: 522,930
Last Visit Date: 12 hours ago
Subscribers: 1,889

About Me:
Home health Administrator turned physicist on 2-14-2010 when the Holy Spirit/Divine Love opened my mind to the physics of creation.

New to theoretical physics. Business woman otherwise. Medical Administration in Home Health Industry. Currently writing The Next Paradigm Shift. Physics Consciousness and the Evolution of Humankind

Companies:
RehabFocus Home Health, Blusummits Land Capital, Stoneridge Realty, St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, Carson Tahoe Hospital

Schools:
UNR Grad with BSN

Interests:
Aether physics, spirituality, cosmology, ancient prehistory/mythology, truth seeker

Movies:
Big Bang Theory, Chuck, Star Trek, Avatar, Inception, Matrix 1,

Music:
contemporary

Books:
Technical books on quantum physics, Secrets of the Aether,
the Black Hole Wars, Bye, Bye Big Bang, Hello Reality, Electric Sky, Thunderbolts of the Sky, Electric Universe

D

Deleted member 129457

Big Bang Theory is not a movie. It's a TV show.

Therefore, I can quite correctly make the sweeping statement that this person/woman/vulcan in drag is misguided, misinformed, and mismedicated.

I'd also hazard a guess that people who view her videos will, afterward, realize that George Lucas's Star Wars universe is now completely logical and will have an irresistible urge to dress as JarJar Binks for the office holiday party.

sliver7

Ars Legatus Legionis
Subscriptor++
FreeRadical*":3cefkzp9 said:
I think the people who are sure she is crazy are disturbed. How can you make that diagnosis? Are you the type of people who take everything at face value?
I think it is reasonable to infer that the missing, implicit portions of "She's crazy" would complete the statement with "presuming the character being portrayed and the person portraying the character are one in the same."

Status
Not open for further replies.