As an engineer at Google, you’ll work on challenging problems and come up with solutions that potentially improve millions of people’s lives.
Our work here requires ideas from just about every area of computer science – including information retrieval, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking, security, data compression and user interface design – as well as other engineering disciplines.
Our engineers’ backgrounds also vary enormously. Some started at Google right after college; others came after spending time in academia or at other companies, even other industries. Some love thinking long and hard about difficult problems; others just enjoy getting their hands dirty building and deploying massive, real-world systems. What they all share is an enthusiasm for making the world a better place through the intelligent application of information technology.
- Associate Product Manager, New Grad - North America
- Computer Science Teaching Fellows, New Grad 2013 - Berkeley County
- Corporate Engineering Support Technician (New Grad, Fixed Term) - Ann Arbor
- Enterprise Applications Developer, New Grad - Mountain View
- Internal Technology Residency Program, New Grad 2013
- Software Developer, New Grad 2013 - Montreal
- Software Engineer, New Grad 2013 - North America